HydroChemPSC is looking for a Supervisor - Valve Repair to join their safety conscious team! The Valve Repair Supervisor is responsible for performance of repairs using various techniques and equipment and is the lead on assigned projects. Supervisor is responsible leading field operations. Must be able to assess an active leak, look at field work and determine a means of repair, coordinate plan of repair to client and area management. Must know different types of sealant and compatability, composite materials, and conversate with engineering to design enclosures. Ensures compliance with all Company policies/procedures and manitains/improves good customer relations by providing quality, timely work.
HydroChemPSC, a Clean Harbors company, is the premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility sectors. HydroChemPSC offers an exceptional three-pronged safety system, innovative career development platform, committed customer service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service, and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training and career development for our employees.
· Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern
· Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to and in strict accordance with HPC Policies, Practices, and procedures.
· Performs on-line repairs on client work sites.
· May perform advanced repairs such as fabircation, measuring and installation.
· Records repair information.
· Obtains the proper work permits for performance of work
· Completes daily reports accurately and in a timely manner.
· Assists in maintaining customer requirements and satisfaction while ensuring company standards are met.
· Performs preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment when required.
· Completes all appropriate paperwork including service receipts, and submits to designated management.
· Operates all necessary equipment in service line in accordance with operation training and safety procedures.
· Demonstrates initiative, planning work and carrying out tasks without detailed instructions; makes contructive suggestions; prepares for problems or opportunties in advance and undertakes additional responsibilities
· Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and experience:
· 5+ years of leak sealing, pipe fitting or valve repair
· Interstate Travel is required
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Technical school or relevant training preferred
HydroChemPSC and its subsidiaries affords equal opportunity in employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, pregnancy, familial status, disability status, veteran status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under Federal, State or Local law. HydroChemPSC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.