Clean Harbors is looking for a Senior Buyer/Analyst to join their safety conscious team!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Creates purchase orders and requisition processing support for the supply chain groups.
- Ensure complete and accurate purchasing documents such as purchase orders, associated certifications, etc. are maintained in PeopleSoft.
- Work with internal customers to assist with systems support and problem resolution.
- Provide purchasing process training to all users internally.
- Supports Marketing Sales and Operations planning initiatives with reporting and data needs.
- Handle inquiries from internal/external customers on purchasing related concerns.
- Vendor follow-up.
- Work with Accounts Payables, regarding invoice discrepancies.
- Manages suppliers on timely shipments.
- Develop strong working relationships across all levels of corporate, business unit customers and vendors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- PeopleSoft Systems experience, specifically in Materials Management
- PeopleSoft Query and Reporting knowledge
- Microsoft Office experience required
- Highly motivated with ability to be self-sufficient required
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal required
- Planning, organizational and negotiation skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years’ experience of purchasing goods or services
- Advanced Excel skills with Pivot Tables, V-lookup and creating formulas
- Previous experience working for a manufacturing or Industrial Company (preferred)
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.