The Environmental Services Manager oversees all financial, health and safety, compliance, and personnel functions of our Waste Transportation and Disposal operations throughout the state of Florida.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Direct P&L responsibility for service locations throughout Florida;
- Plans and coordinates with sales, staff, purchasing, logistics & finance to ensure projects meet cost and customer expectations;
- Manages labor, equipment and supply inventory to meet utilization objectives, service readiness and regulatory compliance requirements;
- Direct responsibility for the selection, hiring and onboarding of local staff, including adherence to company policy & procedures;
- Formulates, develops, implements and measures market strategies, penetration and business goals and objectives;
- Works with the Regional Finance Manager to achieve billed and unbilled revenue objectives;
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Engineering preferred;
- 5+ years’ management experience with full P&L responsibility;
- Previous hazardous waste related experience;
- Strong knowledge of government agencies, RCRA, and DOT regulations;
- Cost estimating experience;
- Computer proficiency;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Client focused and customer service skills;
- Attention to detail and great organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.