At Clean Harbors our Warehouse and Field Techs , provide intercompany regional support across various lines of business thoughtout the orginization.
Responsibilities of this role include confined space entry, working at heights and working alongside various types of equipment. This is a physically intensive position that may require up to 80% travel within the region and up to 3-4 weeks away at a time based on business demands.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime!
- Paid travel is provided! Mileage and per diem is available;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 day of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs work in enclosed (confined) spaces;
- Performs work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipes, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.);
- Loads hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto the truck;
- Cleans work area and equipment after work is completed;
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working;
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Perform hands-on operations such as pumping and dumping of 55-Gallon drums, tanks farm operations and loading/offloading van trailers
- Perform drum storage, drum repacks and drum tracking
- Operate a forklift when needed
- Complete paperwork for waste tracking/management
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous industrial or construction-based experience preferred;
- Ability to perform manual labor (i.e. heavy lifting, confined space entry, working at heights, etc.);
- Ability to wear a respirator;
- Ability to travel up to 80% of the year, up to 3-4 weeks away from home as business demands require;
- Valid driver’s license preferred;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company