Safety-Kleen is seeking an Account Manager – Bulk Product Services. The Sales Rep – Bulk Product Services will maintain strong business relationships with the area's accounts and sell additional products and services. They will handle customer questions on products, services and billing, and perform a variety of administrative tasks, including waste profiling and setting up product services in the system.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Meet or exceed sales targets within assigned business accounts by developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers within customer organization;
- Support customer profitability and effectiveness through tailored solutions; sell all applicable Safety-Kleen product lines while leveraging appropriate pricing components to secure profitable business;
- Conduct customer education and product; information meetings to ensure customer is knowledge regarding product offerings and regulatory compliance;
- Act liaison between assigned customers and servicing branches to facilitate issue resolution;
- Attend and actively participate in sales meetings (local and district), maintaining productive relationships and colleagues in key accounts, national accounts, and branch service organizations.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the industrial, automotive or environmental services markets;
- Valid driver’s license and reliable form of transportation required;
- Potential for out of town training during on-boarding or other growth opportunities within career;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- Time and territory management skills to ensure focus on value-added sales activities;
- Strong collaboration skills; ability to facilitate service team approach to ensure customer satisfaction and follow-through;
- Strong negotiation skills; ability to drive decision-making;
- Ability to travel within the region.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. Come help us save the world!
To learn more about Safety-Kleen, and to view and apply online for exciting opportunities in our company, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Safety-Kleen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or based on any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, is a Military & Veteran friendly company.