The Facility Operations Coordinator is responsible for supervising and coordinating a perpetual inventory record of material, supplies, and other general stock items; as well as related warehouse duties as described.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner always;
- Daily order logistics duties such as purchase order creation/follow up and freight coordination;
- Assists Logistics Manager with inventory cycle counts;
- Conducts visitor sign in. Along with conducting site security checks on visitors (bag check, visitor badge tracking and distribution, etc.);
- Assists management with printing and scanning paperwork;
- Files, organizes, and disposes of documents on site;
- Assists Compliance manager with quarterly agency calls;
- Assists management with ICS 100 drills;
- Publish Policies and Procedures according to the guidelines set forth by management;
- Follow all HSE policies that pertain to the shop;
- Will use other computer applications such as spreadsheets, word processing, email and database software and performance of assigned work;
- Business administrative duties which site management may occasionally require assistance with.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Specialized training or a degree is a plus;
- 1+ years inventory experience required;
- Articulates and writes in a clear, concise and effective manner;
- Strong administrative skills;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Products (Outlook, Excel, Navision);
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills;
- Demonstrates strong initiative and judgment.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.