Job Req: 66229
***CDL preferred, but If you do not have your CDL we will help you get one***
Clean Harbors South Portland, ME Branch is seeking a Retail Technician to segregate hazardous material at our customer sites. Employee will operate a Class B Box Truck to pick up inventory that is damaged or expired at retail locations and transport them to a Clean Harbors facility for disposal.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages; (Hourly Pay, Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Load, pack and segregate materials and waste products
- Prepare shipping documents
- Conduct projects/jobs according to site specific Federal, State and local regulations and health and safety plans as well as Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc., policies and procedures
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- CDL Class B Preferred; Must be able to obtain
- Must be able to obtain & maintain Hazmat
- Previous driving experience preferred but not required
- Hazardous waste handling experience is a plus but not required
- Clean driving record
- Good communication and organizational skill
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors/careers.com We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Posted at: 2020-05-08 00:00:00