CDL Class A Truck Driver
Job Req: 65731
The Class A Truck Driver performs driving duties associated with industrial projects such as tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning. This position works year-round in all types of weather conditions and must be available to participate in an on-call rotation as a first responder for emergency response situations.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs driving duties associated with industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation, rail car cleaning
- Vehicles operated include but not limited to: Vacuum Trucks, Straight Trucks, and Roll-Off’s
- Ability to be on call for emergency response (rotation schedule will vary by branch)
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Must be able to operate a manual transmission
- Flexibility in schedule
- Ability to use a mobile device
- High school diploma or GED
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/en
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
Posted at: 2020-03-06 00:00:00