Route Relief Driver
Job Req: 65260
As a Route Relief Driver! You will operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers, as well as helping out in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- May visit 8-10 customer sites per day
- Will be responsible for picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15 & 30-gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck
- Loading and unloading trucks and assisting with warehouse duties as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Class B CDL preferred, must be able to obtain Hazmat
- Previous route service preferred
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use a mobile device
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™ We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483) Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Posted at: 2020-02-12 00:00:00