Class A Driver
Job Req: 65254
*Permanent Full Time Opportunity with Overtime!*
Our Clean Harbors Tooele, UT location is currently hiring a Class A Driver. Drivers are responsible for the transportation of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from a generator/facility to a Clean Harbors facility and/or an outside disposal facility. Candidates must be willing to travel overnight up to 50% of the time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Adheres to weight limits and ensure proper utilization of Company equipment;
- Placards vehicles to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Complies with Company policies & procedures and Health & Safety procedures, Department of Transportation (DOT), Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations;
- Communicates regularly with Coordinators regarding daily time and demurrage;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL Required;
- Hazmat and Tanker endorsements considered an asset (Must be willing to obtain upon hire - Reimbursements Available!);
- Previous experience operating a roll-offs, tankers or dry vans preferred;
- Previous experience transporting hazardous waste is an asset;
- Previous experience using handheld computer devices;
- Willing and able to travel, away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *CH
Posted at: 2020-02-06 00:00:00