Base Oil Sales Manager
Job Req: 64855
Safety-Kleen is seeking a Base Oil Sales Manager. This is a key sales role for the Re-refined Oils Group and reports to VP Base Oil Sales.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Promote revenue and margin growth with new or underpenetrated customers; prospect new customers; develop new business
- Manages very large customer relationships that represent significant volume and revenue for the company
- Negotiates and manages contract and spot volumes and pricing.
- Responsible for examining customer mix to determine which customers are aligned with our strategy and who we want to sell and grow with.
- Will work with team to try to leverage base oil for blended oil sales whenever possible.
- Works with team to effectively forecast the business and manage inventory.
- Other duties as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred. MBA is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in Refinery and Base Oil Sales
- Significant experience and understanding of production planning, supply chain logistics, distribution, and transportation of base oils preferred
- Experience managing large, contracted customers
- Experience working in a large, refining company
- Organizational leadership roles and direct report responsibilities are a plus.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2020-02-06 00:00:00