Route Sales and Service Driver
Job Req: 64846
Our Route Sales and Service Driver (Class A CDL) based out of Bismarck, ND will be operating a box truck, visiting a variety of customer locations ranging from garages, automotive dealerships, fleet maintenance facilities, refineries, and manufacturing facilities; providing onsite environmental services for parts washers, product deliver and related environmental services.
This position requires 2-3 overnights per week based on customer demand.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!;
- Potential earnings of up to $60K per year in your first year!;
- Competitive compensation;
- Generous benefits package after 30 days of active employment;
- Driver reimbursement programs and advancement;
- Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion!
- Commitment to safety at all times;
- Change out parts washer solutions;
- Delivery and collection of environmental products and services;
- Up-sell at customer locations and generate new leads in the field;
- Provide World Class Customer Service;
- Perform manual labor tasks including general warehouse tasks, loading and offloading of trucks.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Ability to obtain hazmat and tanker endorsements upon hire;
- Previous sales/route experience considered a strong asset;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity;
- Ability to travel up to 2-3 nights per week overnight as business demand requires.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors Co., has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
We have more than 4,300 employees across the United States, Puerto Rico, and Canada. Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of customers across a broad range of industries and markets, from local auto shops to major corporations and government agencies. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
Posted at: 2020-01-20 00:00:00