Job Req: 64789
Local Home Nightly! Paid CDL Training Available! Permanent Long Term with Opportunity for Growth!*
Our Englewood,CO team is looking for a full time Route Driver! You will be responsible for working in the warehouse and operating a variety of Class B units to safely complete all assigned customer services and sales on a route! We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly rates with weekly overtime
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- May visit 10-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell products and expand routes;
- Pick up waste oil at customer locations in a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Deliver chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Deliver and service parts washer machines at customer locations;
- Provide Vacuum Truck services as required;
- Warehouse and/or other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred (or ability to obtain with paid training!);
- Previous route driving experience considered an asset;
- Strong customer service background and sales experience strongly preferred;
- Ability to use mobile computer;
- Mechanically inclined and able to troubleshoot;
- Previous experience in a labor intensive role.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Safety Kleen?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company. *SK
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Posted at: 2020-01-17 00:00:00