Job Req: 64683
The Incinerator Operator is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the incinerator unit by observing conveyor operations and monitoring lights, dials, and gauges to maintain specified operating levels and to detect equipment malfunctions. This opportunity is actually based at the Clean Harbors Aragonite facility off exit 56 on I-80 headed West from Tooele towards Wendover. Our company offers a free shuttle service for employees from surrounding areas, including Tooele, Grantsville, and West Valley.
Why Work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401(K) retirement savings with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure health & safety is #1 priority at all times
- Record production data such as weights, types, quantities, and storage locations of materials, as well as equipment performance problems and downtime
- Load, unload, or adjust materials or products on conveyors by hand, by using lifts, hoists, and scoops, or by opening gates, chutes, or hoppers
- Stop equipment or machinery and clear jams, using poles, bars, and hand tools, or remove damaged materials from conveyors
- Other duties as assigned
What Does it Take to Work for Clean Harbors?
- 1 year of previous experience within an industrial work environment
- Knowledge of plant and/or boiler operations is a plus!
- Ability to work a rotating schedule that may include nights and weekends
- Physically able to act as an Emergency First Responder in the event of an emergency
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2020-03-04 00:00:00