Field Service Project Supervisor
Job Req: 64643
The Field Service Project Supervisor supports the Service Center, as well as Account Managers and Field Service Specialists in servicing accounts.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- I don’t know what this is
- We do internal work for the company, storage that needs to be cleaned up
- We perform concrete work and demolition in the company, building repair internally
- Develops scope of work for special projects
- On site supervision of Field Technicians and Equipment Operators to safely perform the scheduled field activities
- Provides training and updates to Field Technicians and Equipment Operators
- Performs other assignments as assigned by management.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years experience in the Environmental Services industry;
- 2+ years experience supervising crews on soil remediation, treatment system installation, landfill capping and construction, parking lot construction projects
- 40 hours HAZWOPER training;
- RCRA compliance as well as all State and Federal waste and DOT codes;
- Familiarity with EPA, DOT, NRC, and applicable state and local regulations;
- Working knowledge of Safety Leadership and management skills;
- Proficient in Windows-based applications such as Microsoft Excel for timekeeping and record keeping
- Possesses effective communication skills to be able to convey clear directions to field employees
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2020-02-07 00:00:00