Class A Roll-off Driver
Job Req: 64635
You may be eligible to receive a Sign-on Bonus of up to $7,500!
We are currently hiring a Class A Roll-off Driver in Sterling Heights, MI. As a Class A Roll-off Driver, you will be responsible for operating roll-offs to pick up hazardous materials at customer locations and transporting the waste to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site. This position will require cross-border travel into Canada; traveling 1-2 weeks at a time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picking up waste from customer locations utilizing roll-offs;
- Loading and securing your load;
- Properly placarding the unit;
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL required;
- Hazmat Endorsement required;
- Passport or FAST Card required, with the ability to enter Canada;
- Minimum 1-year Roll-off driving/operating experience;
- Must be willing to be out on the road up to two weeks at a time.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2020-01-09 00:00:00