Job Req: 64221
Our Warehouse Worker, is responsible for the collection and disposal of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from customer sites. You will be responsible for proper packaging, offloading and disposition to a Clean Harbors facility.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive hourly wages, opportunity for overtime, and weekly pay schedule!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Interacting with customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Safely handling hazardous and non-hazardous household, commercial and industrial waste
- Performing physical labor duties (ie. Moving various hazardous and non-hazardous waste)
- Operating a sit-down forklift in a warehouse setting
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of experience operating a forklift is required
- Previous experience in a labor/physically intensive position (ie. construction, landscaping) is required
- Ability to interact with customers and represent Clean Harbors in a professional manner
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Requisition # is 64221
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-12-12 00:00:00