Regional Class A Dry Van Truck Driver
Job Req: 64103
To support the regional work out of the Rancho Dominguez Distribution Center and the Wilmington location, Clean Harbors is seeking Regional Class A Dry Van Truck Drivers. Our Class A Drivers are responsible for delivering product to our customer sites and for picking up hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites and then delivering it to a designated disposal site. These drivers are typically working Monday to Friday and home on the weekends.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates Class A Dry Vans and other vehicles;
- Delivers product from Safety-Kleen and/or Clean Harbors sites to customer locations;
- Transports hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our customer sites back to a Safety-Kleen and/or Clean Harbors disposal site;
- Assists with loading and unloading of product and waste material generally using electric pallet jack;
- Secures loads for safe transportation;
- Placards vehicle in accordance to Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class A CDL with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements;
- 6+ months of dry van driving experience preferred;
- Previous experience backing a unit up to a loading dock required;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential;
- Ability to travel overnight Monday through Friday.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-11-28 00:00:00