Environmental Field Chemist
Job Req: 64079
Our Environmental Field Chemist is responsible for assisting in the collection, identification and packaging of hazardous and non-hazardous waste. Our Field Chemists also prepare waste drums for pick-up and delivery at customer sites in in MA, RI and NH.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Hourly Pay; Time & 1/2 after 40hrs)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Segregating, packaging and preparing for disposal laboratory quantities of chemical waste
- Drive box truck to customer locations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent required
- College degree in chemistry, biology, geology, or other natural science preferred
- Environmental regulation experience is a plus but not required
- Ability to obtain and retain a Class B CDL with Hazmat Endorsement
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-11-26 00:00:00