Environmental Sales and Services Intern
Job Req: 64004
The Environmental Sales and Services Intern will be working to support the TS/FS Coordinators, Customer Service Reps, and Admins work. The internship is a great opportunity for someone looking for exposure to the environmental field, especially on corporate side. This Intern will learn how hazardous and nonhazardous waste gets off the ground into a facility and then sent to a disposal. As an Environmental Sales and Services Intern you will interact with those who clean up waste and completes lab packs. The Environmental Sales and Services Intern will learn how our facility works and how the process works from obtaining the job to invoicing the customer. This internship could be for Spring or Summer of 2020.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safetyis the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Printing paper work;
- Assist in profile creation;
- Produce customer waste generator reports;
- Assisting with researching purchase orders;
- Scrubbing out PO reports;
- Filing and scanning;
- Other Admin duties as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma;
- Enrolled in College in an Environmental Science or related major;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-11-22 00:00:00