Clean Harbors is currently seeking an Intern to function as the Employment and Environmental Law Clerk Intern at our Corporate Headquarters in Norwell, MA. The function of the Law Clerk Intern is to act as an assistant to the departments’ attorneys and/or paralegals. The Law Clerk works in a support capacity and performs a wide range of duties related to the disposition of particular Employment and Environmental matters. Please submit a cover letter with your application or a writing sample.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Assisting Attorneys with Agency matters & Litigation
- Drafting documents including executive memos and status reports
- Presenting findings to attorneys, and internal business people
- Legal research on Environmental and Employment topics
- Performing administrative tasks such as compiling documents, summarizing, and organizing files
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Strong organization and communication skills;
- Currently enrolled in Law School;
- Have the ability to develop goals, prioritize, organize, and accomplish tasks within deadlines;
- Possess the ability to exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information;
- Have basic writing, researching, proofreading, and formatting skills;
- Have the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner (i.e. telephone, writing, e-mail, or in person);
- Eager and ready to learn;
- Please submit a cover letter with your application or a writing sample.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.