Job Req: 63542
Clean Harbors is hiring a Telecommunications Specialist to be responsible for administering requests for Telecommunications equipment and services throughout the Clean Harbors organization.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Manage Moves, Adds and changes for all company facilities
- Place repair and service requests for various Clean Harbors field locations
- Evaluate new site requirements; recommend and order new equipment and services
- Place orders for installation of new telephone numbers; moving or disconnecting numbers for company sites as requested
- Provide training and documentation of the telecommunications features and functions
- Provide assistance with special projects as needed.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 5+ years Telecommunication experience
- Solid analytical, organizational, customer service, administrative, and problem solving abilities
- Project Management experience as pertaining to office openings/closures and acquisitions
- Hardware and Software troubleshooting experience
- Avaya VoIP experience required, Norstar experience would be a plus
- Solid knowledge of ticketing systems such as Service Now required
- Knowledge of CISCO VoIP and/or MS Lync as well as the ability to work with Century Link VoIP Platform preferred
- Ability to create and trouble shoot Audio Conference and WebEx accounts
- High School diploma.
oin our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-11-18 00:00:00