Electrical and Instrumentation Technician
Job Req: 63010
Our Kleen Performance Products facility in Brampton, ON is looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Technician to join the team.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment.
- Group RRSP with Company Matching Component.
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement.
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Troubleshooting issues on a production line;
- Completing work orders;
- Preventive maintenance
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Experience with blending and packaging of lubricants;
- Experience with troubleshooting, programing and maintenance of PLCs, HMIs, Fanuc Robots and various controls;
- Bulk liquid blending and packaging experience;
- Blowmolding experience is an asset;
- Automotive lubricant packaging experience is an asset;
- Electrical and/or Millwright license is an asset;
- Computer proficiency;
- 5 years’ experience in the manufacturing and/or packaging industry.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted at: 2019-11-18 00:00:00