Environmental Field Service Foreman
Job Req: 62902
The Environmental Field Service Foreman is responsible for the supervision of Field Technicians, safety performance and the performance of tasks associated with hazardous waste clean-up, site-remediation, equipment decontamination and handling of hazardous materials.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Allocate manpower, organize crews and delegate job responsibilities
- Allocate and verify that the appropriate equipment is available and on-site to complete the project/job
- Manage safety performance and reporting
- Train and mentor Field Technicians
- Able and available for overnight travel
- Because of the emergency response and operational nature of the position, it will require some on-call availability. This could also include week-ends and holidays
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- 2+ years of environmental field operations experience
- Supervisory or Management experience
- Ability to travel overnight
- Heavy equipment operation and knowledge
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors/careers.com
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-11-18 00:00:00