Job Req: 62833
Our facility in Morrow, GA is hiring a full time Relief Driver. You will operate Class B box trucks, vacuum trucks and tank trucks, filling in for other drivers on their local routes, picking up waste oil, selling and servicing parts washers, as well as helping out in the warehouse, loading and unloading trucks, as needed. Flexibility, sales aptitude, and strong customer services skills are required for this job.
**Paid CDL Training Available!
Why work for Safety Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages starting at $18/HR!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- May visit 8-12 customer sites per day;
- Interact with customers, provide services, upsell and expand route;
- Will be responsible for operating vacuum truck and picking up waste oil at customer locations driving a Class B Tanker Truck;
- Will be responsible for delivering chemicals in 15 & 30 gallon drums in a Class B Box Truck;
- Will be responsible for managing inventory/dock duties within the warehouse;
- Loading and unloading trucks;
- Other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Safety Kleen?
- Class B CDL license preferred, (Ability to obtain upon hire!);
- Previous route/sales experience an asset;
- Previous warehouse experience is an asset;
- Ability to use mobile computer required;
- Customer service based aptitude.
- Ability to attend two weeks of PAID out of state training.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
To learn more about our company visit us at www.careers.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role. *
For more information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Posted at: 2019-09-24 00:00:00