Job Req: 62640
The Material Handler works both indoors and outdoors at plants, labs, and customer sites; and is responsible for assisting with daily labpacks within customer facilities, household hazardous waste (HHW) collections and lab moves. Transitioning Military, this is a great opportunity to leverage your skills and training as you return to civilian life.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Loading, packaging and segregation of materials and waste products
- Does quality control check and sorts bins according to the retail contract
- Assisting the Lead Field Chemist with the execution of assigned labpack projects
- Ensure drum count is correct and that drum conditions are shippable in accordance to the policies and procedures of Clean Harbors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Labpack experience is a plus
- 1+ years of related experience
- 40 hour HAZWOPER training preferred
- Unknown handling certification (preferred but not required)
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-12-05 00:00:00