Route Sales and Service Driver
Job Req: 62251
Our Safety-Kleen Romulus, MI location is seeking a Class B Route Driver. Our Drivers are responsible for delivering finished lube products to customer locations such as garages, automotive dealerships, quick change oil companies, and fleet maintenance facilities. We are looking for candidates with strong customer service and sales skills. Route driving experience is a plus!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operates Class B Box trucks and other vehicles as assigned;
- Transports mostly Performance Plus oil products to customer locations;
- Generates / collects leads from customers for new products and services;
- Sells additional products and services into existing accounts.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class B CDL required;
- Tanker Endorsement required;
- Hazmat Endorsement preferred (Must obtain within 90 days upon hire - Paid Training!);
- Box truck experience required
- 1+ years route driving experience preferred;
- Strong organizational and communication skills are essential.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year. Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company *SK
Posted at: 2019-08-28 00:00:00