Chemical Cleaning Operators
Job Req: 62009
Our Edmonton, AB location is currently looking for experienced Chemical Cleaning Operators to join the team. The successful candidates will be responsible for driving and operating chemical cleaning equipment in a safe and professional manner.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Drive, operate and maintain chemical cleaning units;
- Loading and unloading the units;
- Rig the equipment in and out;
- Blending chemicals into the circulating units;
- Complete pre- and post- trip inspections, field level risk assessments and other related paperwork;
- Perform general shop duties and laborer tasks as required.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class 1 or 3 driver’s license with a clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Previous chemical cleaning experience an asset;
- Previous experience working in refineries, plants, and upgraders preferred;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team and safety focused environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-08-12 00:00:00