Seasonal Shutdown Drivers/Operators
Job Req: 61777
Our Prince George, BC location is currently looking for Seasonal Shutdown Drivers/Operators to join the team on a full-time temporary basis. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing support on our shutdown and turnaround projects. These positions require the candidates to safely operate, drive and maintain industrial services equipment, such as high-pressure units and vacuum trucks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Possibility of joining our team on a full-time permanent basis in the BC region!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Attends daily safety meetings and ensures all tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner;
- Operates, drives and stages various units (i.e.: high-pressure, hydrovac, combo and vac);
- Performs pre and post trip inspections;
- Assists with job site preparation;
- Maintains equipment and performs general repairs;
- Communicates with dispatcher;
- May transport hazardous goods;
- Works as part of a team with customers, co-workers & supervisors.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class 3 license with a clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Previous vacuum truck and/or high-pressure unit operating experience preferred;
- Previous labourer experience;
- Valid safety tickets preferred (i.e.: First Aid, H2S Alive, CSTS, Fall Protection and Confined Space);
- Willing and able to travel for extended periods and the ability to work shifts (including nights);
- Previous shutdown/turnaround experience is an asset.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-08-14 00:00:00