CDL Hazmat Driver
Job Req: 60801
As a CDL Hazmat Driver based out of Wichita, KS you will perform duties associated with picking hazardous waste up at a customer location and transporting it to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Picks up waste from customer locations utilizing vans, roll-off and/or end dumps units;
- Ensures proper loading and unloading of hazardous waste/non-hazardous waste;
- Properly secures the loads;
- Guarantees placarding of vehicle to meet Company and Department of Transportation (DOT) requirements/regulations;
- Maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Minimum Class B CDL Required (Candidates must be open to obtaining their Class A upon hire);
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement upon hire (Paid training!);
- Previous Box truck, Dry Van or Roll Off Truck experience an asset;
- Experience using handheld devices.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers *CH
Posted at: 2019-06-10 00:00:00