CDL Vacuum Truck Operator
Job Req: 59465
Our LaPlace, LA facility is hiring DRIVERS for the Industrial Services Division! As a CDL Vacuum Truck Operator you will be responsible for performing duties associated with shutdown work at refineries, chemical plants, power plants, and support other industrial customers. Depending on location, drivers may be asked to perform the duties of a field technician if business needs warrant it.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Ability to perform industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdowns, emergency response, site remediation;
- Ability to operate Vacuum Trucks, Cusco, Air Movers, Guzzlers and Roll-Off Trucks;
- Ability to be on call for Emergency Response (rotation schedule will vary by branch);
- Ability to travel out of town for two weeks or more (Project Based);
- Ability to maintain daily logs, expense reports, trip reports, vehicle inspection reports and dispatch.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required;
- Class B CDL License is required;
- Class A CDL License is an asset;
- Tanker Endorsement required;
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions;
- Previous experience operating Vacuum/Combo-Units units preferred.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Posted at: 2019-03-29 00:00:00