Bulk Fluid Delivery Driver
Job Req: 59361
Our Brampton, ON location is currently looking for a Bulk Fluid Delivery Driver to join the team! The successful candidate will be responsible for completing scheduled deliveries in a safe, professional manner.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment!
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement!
- Positive and safe work environments!
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensure Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate multi-compartment truck to deliver windshield washer fluid, antifreeze and/or new oil to customers;
- Complete daily scheduled deliveries in a timely manner;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Follow all local, provincial and federal compliance regulations and rules;
- Load and unload product;
- Complete pre and post trip inspections;
- Complete driving related paperwork.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- DZ License required;
- Previous fluid hauling experience is an asset;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity;
- Basic computer literacy skills.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us atwww.safety-kleen.com.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company. Safety-Kleen/Clean Harbors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted at: 2019-03-26 00:00:00