CDL Class A Driver/Operator
Job Req: 58717
As a Class A Tanker Driver with our Industrial Services Division will perform duties associated with picking up and transporting hazardous and non-hazardous waste from refineries and chemical plants to a Clean Harbors location or other disposal site utilizing a double roll-off or a guzzler/vac truck.
Please note: Although this position is based out of Mt Vernon, WA it will require some travel to Canada based on business need.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Loads and/or pick ups hazardous and non-hazardous waste utilizing roll-off trucks, vacuum trucks, vans, tankers, and air mover
- Transports the waste to a Clean Harbors facility or other disposal site in a safe and efficient manner;
- Ensures proper placarding of vehicles;
- Adheres to weights and ensures proper utilization of the units;
- Completes pre and post trip inspections and advises management on any required repairs;
- Completes and maintains daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports;
- Provides high levels of customer service to our client base.
- Ability to travel is required, up to 50% of the time.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- CDL Class A license
- Have or willing to obtain Hazmat
- Have or willing to obtain Tanker
- Ability to use a mobile computer
- Previous roll-off driving experience is preferred;
- Previous experience working with hazardous materials;
- Currently holds or has the ability to obtain a valid Passport;
- Comfortable and proficient in completing all DOT required paperwork.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Posted at: 2019-02-20 00:00:00