CDL A Truck Driver
Job Req: 58342
Clean Harbors is currently looking for a CDL A Truck Driver to join our team on a full time, permanent basis. Our drivers perform duties associated with picking up waste at a variety of customer locations and transporting to a Clean Harbors facility and/or other outside disposal site.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Completing pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing vans and tankers
- Loading and offloading
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Previous experience hauling hazardous materials
- Flexibility in schedule with the ability to travel regionally
- Ability to use a mobile device
- Good communication skills
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Posted at: 2019-02-05 00:00:00