Field Service Repair Technician - Sacramento, CA
Job Req: 58258
Safety-Kleen is seeking an Field Service Repair Technician. Our technicians are responsible for completing repairs and maintenance of parts washers at our internal and external customer sites; servicing Rohnert Park, San Jose, Salida and Fresno as well as occasional out of state work.
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Repairs broken, damaged, or worn equipment on-site or at the customer site;
- Maintains logs of repairs, customers to manage breakage rates, customer relationships, equipment characteristics and trends, etc;
- Drives to Safety-Kleen and client locations to fix or collect broken equipment;
- Swaps and setups replacement equipment;
- Maintains inventories, tools, and other equipment.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1-2 years of work experience repairing mechanical and electrical equipment and systems preferred;
- Valid Drivers license
- Previous experience repairing small pumps preferred;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Computer skill proficiency with MS Office;
- 40 Hour HAZWOPER an asses.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-02-15 00:00:00