Truck and Trailer Mechanic
Job Req: 57907
Our Ste. Catherine, QC location is currently looking for Truck and Trailer Mechanic to join our team. Our mechanics are responsible for performing a wide variety of repairs and maintenance on a fleet of trucks including Tractor Trailers and Vacuum Trucks.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5;
- Monday to Friday shop based position;
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Company paid training;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical issues;
- Preform all required maintenance and repairs on various types of trucks and equipment, including preventative maintenance and day-to-day repairs;
- Preform equipment inspections; and
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork, such as work orders and estimates.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Licensed Truck & Trailer Mechanic DEP with PEP certification;
- Previous mechanical experience working on trucks and trailers;
- Must supply own tools;
- Proficiency in the use of all tools of trade (including welding equipment, diagnostic equipment, hand and power tools) required;
- Minimum of a Class 5 license with a clean 5-year drivers’ abstract;
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled conditions required;
- Perform duties with little or no supervision and in a timely and efficient manner;
- Basic computers skills;
- Maintain work area appearance and safety;
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-01-24 00:00:00