Job Req: 58069
Safety-Kleen Canada is seeking a Route Driver for our Chambly, QC location. You will be responsible for safely completing all assigned customer services, meeting customer needs and selling additional services in a defined route while complying with all local, provincial, and federal rules and regulations. We invest in you from day one, by providing you with an exemplary company paid training program, to ensure your success with Safety-Kleen!
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group RRSP with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Complete daily scheduled services, deliveries, and pickups in a timely manner;
- Upsell products and services to customers;
- Grow territory base by cold-calling, selling, and upselling additional products/services;
- Safely operate vac truck, box truck, and tanker truck.
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- Class 1 license preferred, clean 5-year drivers abstract;
- Previous Route/Sales Experience preferred;
- Previous related commercial driving experience (i.e. vac truck, box truck, tanker truck) preferred;
- Ability to use a mobile hand-held computer;
- Ability to work independently while managing time and productivity.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.safety-kleen.com/careers
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire business model revolves around keeping North American businesses green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a world-class environmental service organization and market leader in industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology, and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES. PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK ™
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military & Veteran
Posted at: 2019-03-01 00:00:00