Class A Truck Driver
Job Req: 57643
Our San Jose, CA location is currently looking for a Local Class A Truck Driver to join our team. As a Class A Driver you will operate a Tractor Trailer hauling locally transporting hazardous and non-hazardous waste from our San Jose facility to our rail facility in Redwood City. This position is home every night with no travel and opportunities for overtime
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages ($20-$26hr Based on experience)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Completing pre and post trip vehicle inspections
- Local shuttle to rail-yard
- Maintaining daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL with the ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker Endorsements
- CDL driving expeirnce is a plus
- Ability to use a hand held device
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483)
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-01-25 00:00:00