CDL A Truck Driver
Job Req: 57950
As a CDL A Truck Driver you will be responsible for the transportation of hazardous waste from a facility to a Clean Harbors site. You will also work on projects such as industrial tank cleaning, utility work, facility shutdown, emergency response, site remediation and rail car cleaning.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages (Earning Potential 1st year $60-$65K)
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, trip and dispatch reports, and vehicle inspection reports
- Comply with all policies & procedures and maintain up to date training pertaining to DOT & OSHA requirements, including Hazardous Materials/Waste (HAZMAT) and RCRA requirements/regulations
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent
- Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
- Ability to obtain Hazmat endorsement
- Ability to operate manual transmission
- Ability to travel overnight up to 20%
- Prior experience with commercial driving a plus
- Clean driving record
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Apply today! Visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Posted at: 2019-02-20 00:00:00