Seismic Equipment Operator
Job Req: 57717
Our Grimshaw, AB location is currently looking for Seismic Equipment Operators to join the team. This position is responsible for responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the cat, mulcher, excavator, dowser or other line clearing equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes;
- Complete all required maintenance and repairs on various types of trucks and equipment as delegated by the Team Leads;
- Timely and accurate completion of all required paperwork such as Work Orders, Inspections, and Inventory Sheets;
- Keep the shop area clean, tidy and free of hazards at all time.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School or equivalent;
- Mechanical ability; knowledge of equipment and heavy vehicle operation, maintenance and repair, ability to work alone and in teams;
- Industry experience preferred;
- Class 5 license with clean 5-year driver’s abstract.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Posted at: 2019-01-01 00:00:00